There are lots of ways to take your involvement with the Conference to the next level. Here are some ideas:
- Sign up for our e-newsletter, COMMAntary. Stay up-to-date on the latest UCC events and ministries in Minnesota.
- Donate. Make a monthly or one-time gift, or learn more ways to give.
- Find a church. Use our search tool to find the UCC church that’s right for you.
- Volunteer at Pilgrim Point Camp. Contact us to learn about opportunities.
- Serve on a Committee. Fill out this skill bank interest form and return it to the Conference office: Minnesota Conference UCC, 122 W. Franklin Ave, Ste. 323, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- Learn about leadership trainings and events coming up soon.
- Find a job. Search for a job within the Conference and its congregations.