You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity which will produce thanksgiving to God. – 2 Corinthians 9:11
Already, we have entered into the season of Advent and await new birth and the coming of the Christ child. As we begin to think about Christmas, let us rejoice and be thankful for the blessings and abundance in our lives.
At the Minnesota Conference, we are grateful for your support. We count on you as one of our many blessings. As we move forward into Advent, please prayerfully consider how you might be able to further sustain our mission, programs and ministry.
We invite you to make your donation as a Friend of the Conference to the Annual Fund.
The impact of your gift is felt in multiple ways:
- Healthier congregations in small and large, rural and urban communities during times of leadership transition, crisis, and change.
- Trained and equipped clergy and lay leaders.
- Advocacy for social justice and compassionate service to the world around us.
- Prophetic witness teams who embrace positive change on issues such as immigration, poverty, racism, and homelessness.
- Faith formation across the generations that occur in many settings.
- Encouragement, training and resources for new and emerging pastors to serve in leadership roles.
You transform lives of clergy, lay people and church members of our UCC and beyond when you make your contribution.
Please remember to make your donation before December 31st, 2014.
Thank you for your continued support.